An overview of the Smartvest Opening Detector
- Monitors doors and windows and also enables smart functions in your home
- Quick and cable-free installation without the need for wires or drilling
- It is small and inconspicuous, but big on security
- Carries out functionality tests daily, and sends feedback to the alarm panel - also when battery is low
- The batteries have a lifespan of up to one year
The Smartvest Wireless Opening Detector
The Smartvest Wireless Opening Detector monitors windows and doors reliably, and its battery operation makes it easy to install, avoiding the need for drilling and wiring.
When the battery is low, the Smartvest Wireless Opening Detector sends an automatic notification to the alarm panel about this. The app then guides you step by step through the process of replacing the batteries. In combination with the Smartvest Wireless Socket, you can then initiate certain smart functions (such as door open, light on) as well as monitoring.
Compact in size, the Smartvest Wireless Opening Detector is absolutely inconspicuous and blends discreetly into the interior of the room.